Our client in Metairie is a traditional Civil Engineering Consulting Firm with clients and a presence all over SE Louisiana. They are looking for a Survey Project Manager to add to their team who will:
- Be responsible for administering surveying activities, which include oversight of manpower, technical resources, and client communication for multiple projects.
- Work within a dynamic team of survey professionals to manage the project teams’ work between office staff, field personnel and other professionals to ensure a quality work product.
- Communicate weekly progress and status reports on project deliverables to all project stakeholders and management team.
- Prepare and execute quality control reviews, safety and quality assurance procedures.
- Proficient in boundary determination and preparation of legal descriptions for final certified plats.
- Strengthen existing client base and service offerings; Identify opportunities for growth within markets and deepen client relationships.
What you need to have to be considered:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and Carlson survey software and Trimble Business Center software.
- Knowledge of Skyline for streamlining alignment sheet production a plus.
- P.L.S. registration in LA or ability to become registered within 1 year.
- Must possess excellent communication, diplomacy and listening skills; specifically, be accessible and responsive to the needs of clients and associates.
Resume to Tom at hrg-llc.com
Hunt Resource Group, LLC